Pine Lakes Residential Community Inc 




Fall 2017 News Letter

Click on link above to view


See new pictures of inside clubhouse

Click on link above to view



    A note to door to door solicitors: Door to door commercial solicitors are allowed to canvass neighborhoods for their products or services from 10 AM to 9 PM as long as they have been issued and display the proper ID Badge issued by Strongsville. The City of Strongsville does require solicitors to apply for and have a photo badge issued and displayed at all times. If they don't have the badge, they are not legit


See below:

Strongsville City Ordinance Number  806.02    License and Identification Badge required

To download a permit form, Type into your browser:


Residents can also post a "No Solicitors" sign on their home. Just be aware, if you do choose to put one of these signs on  your door it will also stop all sellers including fund raising groups like Cub Scouts and Girl Scouts from selling popcorn or cookies.




2017 Rental Calendar


2018 Rental Calendar


Club House Rental Policy

Revised 7-2-2017

Club House Cancel Policy


Club House


Clubhouse Map


Summer 2017 Newsletter


Spring 2017 Newsletter


December 2016 Newsletter


July 2016 Newsletter


April 2016 Newsletter


January 2016 Newsletter


September 2015 Newsletter


Pine Lakes Handbook


Archived News Letters


By Laws & Deeds


City of Strongsville


F A Q ' s


PL Kids Advertising


Pine Lakes Map


Lost and Found






















Frequently Asked Questions


Q1. Who maintains the Pine Lakes facilities and the common properties?

A1. The Pine Lakes Board of Trustees is responsible for maintaining all facilities and common properties. The Association keeps a current maintenance and repair task list and each task is either completed by a trustee, a trustee work team, or contracted out when necessary.

Q2. How often are facilities and common property evaluated?

A2. At a minimum, the trustees conduct a walk through Pine Lakes at least once a year to check on the overall conditions of the facilities and common property.

Q3. How should a Pine Lakes homeowner report a problem or maintenance issue?

A3. Contact any Pine Lakes trustee and identify the location and nature of the problem. Trustee names and phone numbers are listed on the front page of the newsletter or can be found on the Pine Lakes website.

Q4. What do I need to do when I sell my house?

A4. Advise your agent that your home is part of an Association and give your agent the Pine Lakes Treasurer’s name and phone number. This can be found on the front page of the newsletter.

Q5. Do I need to pay my Homeowner’s Dues if I am selling my house?

A5. Yes, you must pay your dues by the due date. The title company will pro-rate the dues between the buyer and the seller at the time of transfer and credit the seller with the unearned portion.

Q6. Who can rent the clubhouse?

A6. Only a Pine Lakes Homeowner can rent the Clubhouse.

Q7. Is there a charge to rent the Picnic Pavilion by the lake on Lake Meadows drive?

A7. Currently there is no charge to reserve the pavilion. It is used on a first come first served basis.



Copyright   ©  2008

Send mail to:  with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: 11/13/17